(Light topic) Anyone else have insane need to constantly clean their trackpad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I hardly touch my trackpad, thanks to Mighty Mouse.

Reaction score
I really do not understand the point of covering products besides screens that can scratch and effect visiability...

Unless you plan to sell your macbook why protect it? Why not enjoy it till it gets to that point, then put the stickers/wrist covers on, and it will cover it anyways? My point of view is that if you will always have it covered, there no point in the first place...

Like i see people at college with full case covers... Well you covering it from scratches..but with the cover you cant see the beauty of the macbook in the first place...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.6 - iMac 20" for the wife
I really do not understand the point of covering products besides screens that can scratch and effect visiability...

Unless you plan to sell your macbook why protect it? Why not enjoy it till it gets to that point, then put the stickers/wrist covers on, and it will cover it anyways? My point of view is that if you will always have it covered, there no point in the first place...

Like i see people at college with full case covers... Well you covering it from scratches..but with the cover you cant see the beauty of the macbook in the first place...?

Hi

In my case, I do sell all my laptops after one year of usage, so that is why I am protecting it. I am lucky (at least in this matter) to live in Hungary, because things are overpriced here, and I travel to Japan every year and pick my new gadget up there. After 1 year I sell it in Hungary for exactly the same price i Purchased it at.

If you are going to use it til it dies, I agree with your point.

Cheers

Ben

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook (refurb), 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB Memory, 60GB HDD
Ingenious i will give this a try!

A tip is to not just to use it on your keyboard, but on your finger tips too! You'll be surprised at actually how much dust and dirt your fingers have - no matter how many times you wash them!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.