• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

He loves macs: Interesting article in my local newspaper.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
wow thats crazy, i wish i was that intelligent :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Thats a great story thanks for sharing Netty.

And besides the bit about Mac, I have one more thing in common with him. I started college at 16, graduates at 20 with my BS in Electronics Engineering ;D

T

todd51

Wow that's amazing MMM, I couldn't even imagine going to college at that young of an age.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Thanks man, yeah it just worked out that way for me. The opportunity presented it self for me to finish high school early and then I dove right into College.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini w/ 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
LMAO Netty! People at the coffeehouse last night pointed this out to me because they know I work with Mac hardware...good for that kid! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
This summer, he plans to design his own Macintosh computer from scratch.

"Computers are my thing, I love them," Bobby said. "The Macs are more sophisticated, so why not go for Macs?"

How does he plan on using this computer? Apple probably won't take the design, and he won't legally be able to use OS X on it.

Reaction score
He has designed his own Web site, a forum for information and conversation about World of Warcraft, his favorite video game. He designed it on his laptop.

Geez, they make this sound like designing a website is an extremely hard thing to do.

OP
Netty4mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
LMAO Netty! People at the coffeehouse last night pointed this out to me because they know I work with Mac hardware...good for that kid! :)

lol how funny! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.