Expectant owners hideout

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (White) 2.16Ghz, 2Gb RAM 120Gb HDD, Superdrive
Hi everyone,
thought i'd start a new thread where all expectant owners of new mac equipment can gently rock in the corner whilst waiting for that elusive delivery!

Ordered my first mac on the 14th, shipped on 16th (apparently) from China, not yet arrived in Ireland to be merged with a freebie case before being sent to me up here in Scotland....

No tracking details..... so quietly waiting....

oh and checking order status every other hour!!!!!

:Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM
HAHA nice idea for a thread. I have to wait until September just to order mine but it at least gives me time to collect all of my grad cash and birthday money in August. I have 1,050 saved up right now and my mom said she would pay the difference after I get any and all money by September.

I seriously can't wait though. I'm going to start shooting a shot film this summer and I'm anxious to capture all of my footage onto my new MBP and start learning the ins and outs of Final Cut. I'm well versed in Premiere so hopefully some of that will carry over.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 Inch MBP 2.4 GHz 4GB Ram 160 GB
Ok My turn,

Ordered on the 11th, got it on the 18th, returned it for a bad iSight on the 19th, new one should be here on the 28th :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo
I havent ordered my iMac 24 Intel, I'm just going to go buy it in store, but I should have it on at least next Friday (not tommorrow [edit: 00:39, it is tommorrow!!]) or saturday, only a week! c a n n o t w a i t!

OP
Inverted
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (White) 2.16Ghz, 2Gb RAM 120Gb HDD, Superdrive
ok, so i just had to phone up the store today, just to see the progress, as it is in amongst a whole apple shipment to the uk.... at least itys in europe. sitting in amsterdam apparently. closer than shanghai anyhow! guessing it'll be tuesday/wednesday now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to be a MBP 15 inch, 2.2 ghz, 2 gb ram, dishwasher
Ordered my Mac book pro on the 18th but the site says its not shipping till the 25th and wont arrive till the 27-july 3rd range. Got my free ipod and printer yesterday but I have to wait a week to hook it up to anything. Its killing me right now. I am using my old pc laptop and desktop in tandem so when one crashes (like they do every 30 mins) the other one will be on so I can use that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 Inch MBP 2.4 GHz 4GB Ram 160 GB
Mine said that too, and it shipped today :)

Reaction score
I can't get mine till mid July. :( I really want one bad though. I can't wait to get it. I just hope they fix the problems with the MBP SR before then.

Reaction score
Great Thread Idea Man!
Unfortunately, I won't be recieveing my 20-inch iMac until July 27th (birthday). It took me about a month to deliberate wether I should get it now or wait for the upgrade, but finally, I said to myself, "Look at that machine, how could they make it any BETTER?"

Reaction score
I ordered a Macbook just a couple days ago, my reciept says it should be delievered by the 29th. Needless to say, I'm anxious.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.