msn messenger problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OS X V. 10.3.9
Hi, I'm new here and I'm hoping this is in the right spot for this thread. I've been having problems lately with MSN messenger on my computer. I've tried several times and it's getting quite annoying. It will leave me logged in for about five seconds then log me out. I've never used MSN before and only wanted to start because a bunch of friends of mine chat on there all the time and have asked me to join. Only with it acting up I can't. I'm getting very frustrated and must remind myself how much I love my computer before throwing it out the window lol.

So my question, is anyone else having these problems and how can I fix it? If it's even fixable. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4Ghz, 2Gb RAM, 160Gb HDD, 8600M GT, iPod Classic 80Gb
It's quite common problem in OS X, mine does it and a few others does it, but for others it doesn't. I don't think anyone knows why it does it. Try Adium.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
Have you downloaded the new Beta version of Safari? That caused me alot if headaches with my MSN continually closing on me. I just uninstalled it and went back to my previous version of Safari and everything works fine again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Blackbook, 2GHz Core Duo. 16Gb iPod Touch
where can i find safari 2?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
you can get safari 2 back off of your install discs, everyone else is talking about some program you need to run with your install disc, but if you just delete safari, put in disc one, and run "optional installs" safari 2.0.3 is there. then just hit install, or possibly it says upgrade:p i don't remember.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo 2Ghz 768M RAM
If you installed Safari 3 beta, just run the installer again. It will give you the option to uninstall -- and it will REinstall Safari 2.
I know - I've done it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
...use Adium...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.