Digital Frame

Reaction score
I was given a Polaroid digital frame and have no clue how to transfer photos from my Mac to the frame. Can anyone help?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
does it come with a usb cable?

what does it do when you connect it to your mac if it does?

i'm guessing it should show up as a drive. if it does, you should be able to drag picture files (from wherever you keep them) to the drive.

OP
B
Reaction score
The frame did not come with a usb cable . . . I had several around the house, none of which fit, so I bought one. When I connect the frame and Mac with the cable, nothing happens. Instead the frame cues to insert a memory card, which
does not help with transferring files to the frame itself.

I'm stumped.

Thanks for your response.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Use your computer, and put the pictures you want on the frame on the memory card, then put the memory card in the frame, and it should have an option to import them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
What's the frame's model number? Could help us a bit more if one of us could look up the manual or documentation on Kodak's site.

Reaction score
Some crappy Kodak frames will only accept input via the internet - from a subscribed Kodak account!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.