Screen suddenly screwed up.

JMO

Reaction score
I've had my Macbook since Saturday and about 15 minutes ago my screen went haywire. I've tried restarting it, shutting it down everything I can think of. If I log out the log in screen is fine and the startup screen is fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's some pictures of what it looks like.
It goes from the first picture and then changes sometimes to the second picture.

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 1.jpg

OP
J

JMO

Reaction score
Haha, I'm such a noob. I was in universal access just checking it out and somehow accidently upped the contrast to maximum without realizing. Figured it out and all is back to normal. And now I can see that the images I posted you can't see what I could see. Funny.

Mods please delete thread.

Reaction score
EDIT: Is the wallpaper switching still an issue? If so, go to the Desktop & Screen Saver Preference pane and untick the Change picture option. That should fix it.

srp

Reaction score
Haha, I'm such a noob. I was in universal access just checking it out and somehow accidently upped the contrast to maximum without realizing. Figured it out and all is back to normal. And now I can see that the images I posted you can't see what I could see. Funny.

Hahaha!

I did the same exact thing! I took screen shots as well and couldn't see a difference on another computer. Doh! These guys just love us n00bies! ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.