The Ctrl Alt Delete?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1gb 80gb 2.0ghz intel core 2 duo
I was just wondering what is the Control Alt Delete of a mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
T

todd51

Ha! I did not know that. :D 7 months with my MB and I'm still learning.

I didn't know it either, usually if something freezes on me which doesn't happen except VLC Player, I can usually switch to Finder and select it with the mouse. Good to know though!

Reaction score
I don't even have a Mac, and I am able to help you guys out. Thats great! I'm happy to be a part of this community. I feel when I get my Mac, it will be a much greater experience with you guys around!

This page is very helpful, and it is how I found out about that shortcut.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
I don't even have a Mac, and I am able to help you guys out. Thats great! I'm happy to be a part of this community. I feel when I get my Mac, it will be a much greater experience with you guys around!

This page is very helpful, and it is how I found out about that shortcut.

:)

Sorry Brendan....wanted to give you + rep for this but apparently I gave you some recently and can't do it again yet....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Oh that's a heck of a lot of shortcuts. Now where's that photograhpic memory to remember them all haha!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.