Yes! FINALLY A MAC!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, 1.5ghz, 512mb ram, 80 Gig HD with Superdrive....
Finally! A Powerbook has entered my house! Its an older G4 1.5ghz 512mb ram but who cares! i got it for 70$! Yeah 70$! Long story but i`m lucky it even works! It was damaged and auctioned off. Only thing I found wrong with it is that when it goes to sleep mode when running off the battery it won`t come out unless rebooted or the adapter is plugged in. No worries but if someone knows a fix that would be great! But here, I have not used macs in like 15 years, where do I start? What are good programs to get? Thigns to read? I have no manual so i`m fishing in the the dark. Anyhow....It feels good to be partially free of Windows! Home machine still is the main one with Windows ack! Ah well!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Congrats! on your Mac purchase. Well, to start off click here. There are plenty of other info. in "Switcher Hangout" section.

Reaction score
Congratulations! We all know how you feel and are happy for you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.