• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Is that anyway to treat a 15in PowerBook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Wow,

that was pointless. Killing a perfectly working powerbook, sigh. I don't think she was attractive either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I don't understand why she was dressed like that. And she was wearing protective goggles before getting frustrated with her machine. It was just a bad video :|

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I would not even do that to an old Winbook that locked 10 times a hour! :D

Worthless video.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I don't get it. Is that some kind erotica?? Anyway, I don't think they smashed a real powerbook, and definitely not a working one. Why was the keyboard on the one getting smashed completely different? If you look, you'll notice it's black. Plus, it looks like there some kind of thick white edge around the computer. I don't know if that was on powerbooks or not since I've never seen one in person.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
that was rather pointless...................

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If you look, you'll notice it's black. Plus, it looks like there some kind of thick white edge around the computer. I don't know if that was on powerbooks or not since I've never seen one in person.
It was an older Ti PowerBook G4.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
your meant to hold down the eject key! What a foolish woman.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
yea, that's cool how the keyboard changes colours :)
weird how she uses her computer in a big white room with nothing else in it, in her bikini... and how she wears safety glasses when she types on pictures.. i am wondering why she keeps hammers in her empty computer room:|

Reaction score
yeah weird how she types on pictures.....hmmm

i could hardly watch. god theyre so expensive.....

i could cry!!
wonder if it works better now she did that,
ha! some days i wanna do that to my pc!!!!! raaaa!!! but not really
:p

Reaction score
She's the angry kid's sister, but he's for real. Supposedly. Turn the sound down.

Edit: Toward the end of the mad-woman vid, a head (or something) appears for a fraction of a second on the right edge of the pic. When she pauses to breathe heavily, it appears she's looking at whomever is there.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.