Leopard Boot Camp "fast switching" disappears

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
WHY WHY WHY?

Article LINK

Please tell me that this isn't true. That will really disappoint if they took this feature out!

I use Parallels right now, but this feature alone had a lot of people that I've been talking to geared up to switch to Macs by the time Leopard is released.

I actually hope this is a plain Rumor

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
NOOOO!!!!!!

I was so looking forward to that... I only use XP (via Bootcamp) to play LOTRO, but it is a pain to go through the whole XP start-up process each time. Hibernation and safe sleep would have been great so not to be forced to close every app when switching over.

I doubt it's just a rumor, as it was on the Apple site and now has been removed.

Hopefully they will add it in an update.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Yeah I feel your pain man.

Well, who knows may be they took it out in order to add the better solution of the full Virtualization of Windows and they just gonna make it a big Surprise during the Leopard Release *Big Time Wishful Thinking* but keep your fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
i hope it stays on as a feature. :O

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.