Thinking about switching to Mac, but unsure

OP
B
Reaction score
I recently added a MacBook Pro to my stable of Windows systems, and I wasn't sure about doing it as I didn't have huge complaints about Windows ... I just needed a Mac for my work. However, here I am only a few months into my Apple ownership, and I've found myself finding ways to migrate more and more of my daily tasks onto the MBP, because the hardware and OS is just such a pleasure to use. I'd estimate that my MBP is the computer I am using about 90% of the time now, with my Windows laptop and Windows desktop splitting the remaining 10% of my computer time.

The other comment I will make is that some of those computer tasks (video, audio, etc.) that you never did much of on Windows you may find yourself suddenly interested in exploring on a Mac, because the software that comes with the OS is of such good quality, and is just plain fun to use.

That's probably how I'd be. I like to explore new stuff and play around with new programs a lot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.