Another one converted!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
WELCOME TCOLETTO!!!:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0 GHz CD, 20" iMac 2.16 C2D, Blackbook 2.16 GHz C2D
I would kill the guy if he delivered my brand new Mac next door over here! My neighbors are not as trustworthy as my Grandparents. LOL Congrats enjoy your Mac.

Reaction score
hi Inverted!

my macbook took 6 weeks to reach me, and it was hellish! I know all about the nerves, basically I just bugged (well more like picked on) my boyfriend, I read up on the macbook, downloaded (more like hoarded) all softwares I thought I might find useful and of course I lurked around mac-forums which helped a great deal =P

6 Weeks? Thats crazy!

Reaction score
Custom apples do ship from China. Shanghai, to be exact. I just got the MBP 3rd edition and it shipped from China but didn't actually take that long to get to me, but even if it had, 100% worth the wait. The thing is amazing! Everything about it. I even have a better frame rate in the games I play than all of my friends...and I have a laptop! nvidia MmmMmm. This was also my first mac and am loving it so far!

OP
Inverted
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (White) 2.16Ghz, 2Gb RAM 120Gb HDD, Superdrive
As i have said earlier, i had the email saying that my macbook had been shipped on 16th. No tracking numbers seem to be there on the UK site. If i open up "my account" in the us store, i get a tracking number for my case (no details available on the UPS site) and a long number for the macbook. I guess this is a shipping number when they ship a few items over to the apple centre in Ireland to be merged with other items before final shipment.
Phoned customer services today and apparently its not arrived in the uk yet.

i'd love to have some idea of where it is on its shipment from china at the mo......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0Ghz... new Intel
As i have said earlier, i had the email saying that my macbook had been shipped on 16th. No tracking numbers seem to be there on the UK site. If i open up "my account" in the us store, i get a tracking number for my case (no details available on the UPS site) and a long number for the macbook. I guess this is a shipping number when they ship a few items over to the apple centre in Ireland to be merged with other items before final shipment.
Phoned customer services today and apparently its not arrived in the uk yet.

i'd love to have some idea of where it is on its shipment from china at the mo......

Dang, I am sorry that you have had to wait for so long. Mine arrived a while ago, trust me, it is worth the wait.

-Xander

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.