Problem with Windows SafeMode

Reaction score
I have a 15 inch macbook pro (dual core). I installed XP using boot camp 1.3 and everything was working fine. But when i went into safe mode i couldn't use my trackpad or keyboard that is on the macbook. I need to get into Safe mode to delete some spyware files. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Im sure it is a driver problem b/c safe mode only turns on certain drivers. Is there a way to get the proper drivers working?

Reaction score
makes sense. Two solutions I can think of, first is to buy a cheap windows USB mouse that you connect to use while in windows mode. Second is to mess with device manager. When you're in safe mode, right click on My Computer, and click Manage, then click Device Manager on the left side. In device manager you can enable / disable a buncha drivers. I think you can enable the trackball drivers while in safe mode.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.