What's a good app to edit animated GIFs? (resize GIF, edit frames, frame durations)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G5 Dual 1.8 GHz
It's only for little changes and minor editing, so an app with the basic functions would suffice.
(It's mainly to resize GIFs and maybe delete or move around frames.)

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance! ;p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro quad 2.66 / G5 1.8
Imageready is probably the best, from my experience. I find it very easy to use, and it produces nice small files.

I can't really say much about other apps - I have used Flash to produce animated gifs before, but it doesn't seem to optimise them as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I have to second imageready. It's a great app for making and editing gifs. But if you ever decide to majorly edit them, a combination of editing the individual pics in the gif in photoshop and them putting all the pics together to make the gif in imageready works wonders for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
when I first switched, I found myself stuck. No Photoshop. Uh oh!

Then I found Free Online Image Editor. It's a surprisingly useful online image editor. It obviously can't touch ImageReady or Photoshop, but it's still really good for basic stuff.

You can find it here: http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600
Hey where can i find imageready ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
Shops that sell software - it's an Adobe product.

Reaction score
Hey where can i find imageready ??

I'm pretty sure Imageready is no longer updated after CS2. Everything is integrated into Photoshop CS3. Even with CS2, you were able to do many of the things Imageready was able to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.