Apps Won't Open...

Reaction score

Here's the problem, when I try to run various applications like Microsoft Office, Warcraft 3, Adobe Acrobat and many more, including their respective installation procedures, they bounce a couple times in the dock, close and nothing happens. I have tried restarting, reinstalling, repairing permissions and repairing the disk, defragging and going into the library and deleting any files that got left behind but nothing works. This all started happening after I installed a 15gig Windows XP partition on my hard drive using BootCamp. I have been told I can use DiskWarrior or DriveGenius and that might work better, but to do so I need to make a custom boot CD so I can run the necessary repairs and rebuilds. So, can somebody please tell me how to either a) fix this problem another way, or b) make a custom boot CD on Tiger? I would really appreciate any advice. Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.