questions about new macbook pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone my new 2.2 Ghz MacBook pro just came in the mail today. I was just wondering if its normal for there to be a delay in the iSight camera video, im talking really slight but noticeable. When I try to make a movie clip in iMovieHD the audio and video are slightly off, this is with nothing running except the finder, dashboard, and iMovie. Also, I know this is getting pretty picky but it seems like I have to press the front button pretty far in for the screen to be released when its closed, and also the plastic trim that runs along the outer edge around the top of the base of the laptop extends a little bit over the casing, are these things normal or is it something worth exchanging for. Its obviously not that big of a deal and doesn't effect the performance or anything but if most new macbooks come perfect I want mine to be also haha. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz, 160 GB at 7200rpms 4GB ram...iPhone 3G
Can't really help you there, but i can ask a question... How long did delivery take?

OP
S
Reaction score
Ordered it over the phone on the 6th, was shipped the 9th and was SUPPOSED to get here yesterday but FedEx messed up and delivered it to an apple plant a few minutes away from me so I spent the past day calling people and tracking it down. I don't know if it was because it was so new or if its always like this but mine came straight from China, so I'd imagine it would be quicker if it came from somewhere in the US. Anyone with any thoughts on my original post?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.