It Didn't Do That Before...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz 2 Gig Ram 120GB HD
I have noticed a few quirky things that my newish MBP is doing. When I log onto my university network it asks about certificates, didn't do that before and I'd rather it not do it... so what would I do to change that prompt? Another thing that it's started doing (right when the certificate prompt thing started happening) is that it asks for my keychain password. How do I stop my mac from doing this stuff? I've looked in the few places that I'm aware of but I'm a mac noob. Any help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
It sounds like your keychain might be messed up. Go to Applications > Utilities and then open up "Keychain Access" when open try going to "Keychain Access" menu right next to the apple icon in the top left corner of your screen and then click on "Keychain First Aid" Enter your user and pass and Verify then Repair. I just did that myself and apparently I needed mine to be repaired also :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.