USB 2.0 upgrade cards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 MDD Dual 1.25 GHz, 1GB Ram, 80 Gig Hd, 200 Gig Hd; iMacDV 400Mhz 40GB 512Ram
So I have a powermac g4 and i want usb 2.0 in the near future. Researching the forums i found that there are not many cards that agree with the mac. I heard belkin works okay and maybe sonnet. Any other suggestions?? I just dont want to be stuck with a product that doesnt work. thanks in advance

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
So I have a powermac g4 and i want usb 2.0 in the near future. Researching the forums i found that there are not many cards that agree with the mac. I heard belkin works okay and maybe sonnet. Any other suggestions?? I just dont want to be stuck with a product that doesnt work. thanks in advance

I bought a Belkin 5 port from CompUSA. Full OSX Support. Works great in my G4 Digital Audio.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.