I deleted the widget icon on the toolbar...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
i did not know it was possible to remove it. Its probably in one of the system folders. I'll report back late with the right one.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Open Applications and drag it back to the Dock from there. Below is a pic of it in Applications. It's the one called Dashboard.

Hope that solves it for you.

Picture 1.jpg

OP
S
Reaction score
btw any good apps i should get...i was looking at that screen shot and i didnt know many of those apps...

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
In that ScreenShot Cog is a simple Music player that will play .Flac files along with everything else. I really only use it for Flac as I use iTunes for everything else. Colloquy is a nice graphical IRC Chat client as is Conversation. I prefer Colloquy but some like Conversation better. CyberDuck is a very nice graphical FTP client. Works well and it's free. Deeper is a personalization utility and allows you to enable and disable the hidden functions of Finder, Dock, Dashboard, Exposé, Safari, Login window and many Apple's applications. Delocalizer allows you to remove unneeded Fonts and languages from OSX to save Hard Drive space. DiVx allows you to play Movie files encoded in Divx.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
a neat fun fact... mac defaults to that pressing f12 (or fn+f12 if your on a macbook) brings up the dashboard, so you don't even need the icon in your dock :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.