Adobe CS3 Student Edition

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4Ghz, 2Gb RAM, 160Gb HDD, 8600M GT, iPod Classic 80Gb
Hello, my girlfriend is currently 17 and she is studying A-levels at college. She wants to purchase Adobe Photoshop CS3 Student edition for £140. Is she eligible for purchase? I don't understand the terms and conditions as it says you have to be studying for at least a 2 year course (which she is) but it goes on to say about studying for a degree which you have to go to uni for, so i'm a bit confused.

Can anyone shed light on this? Has anyone on here purchased a Student edition? (baring in mind i'm in the UK)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Apple Education Store said:
ELIGIBILITY
Those eligible to purchase from the Apple Store for Education Individuals include faculty, staff, students and parents as follows:

Higher Education - Faculty and staff of Higher Education institutions; and students attending, or accepted into a Higher Education institution are eligible to purchase. Purchases from the Apple Store for Education Individuals are not for institutional purchase or resale

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespoliciesEdIndividual.html

Reaction score
Hello, my girlfriend is currently 17 and she is studying A-levels at college. She wants to purchase Adobe Photoshop CS3 Student edition for £140. Is she eligible for purchase? I don't understand the terms and conditions as it says you have to be studying for at least a 2 year course (which she is) but it goes on to say about studying for a degree which you have to go to uni for, so i'm a bit confused.

Can anyone shed light on this? Has anyone on here purchased a Student edition? (baring in mind i'm in the UK)

More than likely your girlfriend will apply but after she is a student she might have to deactivate the program.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.