Finally made the switch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
Well I've been lurking/debating/researching ;D here (and ehmac.ca) since last October. Early Tuesday morning ( 5:45am :D because these move fast & i had to leave for work at 6) I purchased a refurb black 2.0 macbook off the online apple store. I had to buy it then because the black C2D's are the first to sell out. It was only an extra $60CAD for the black over the white which is well worth it for the HD upgrade and i would rather the black.

What surprised me was the shipping. The site stated a 5-7 business day wait before shipping. It stated it would ship June 19-21 and arrive June 26-28. I was cool with that and wasn't angry since it's sort of a Bday gift and my Bday is June 28. But what made me really happy was that I checked it yesterday and it was shipped on Tuesday (same day i ordered it). On Tuesday it went from Rancho Cordova Cali to Oakland. Then yesterday it went from Oakland to Memphis and early this morning it passed through Quebec. :D

It looks like i might recieve my macbook before Apple was suppose to even ship it. lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Hey wytwolf :D

Apple are known for often shipping out products well before the dates they originally specify.

Now... The bad news...

You have to wait :p

Its such an annoying feeling knowing your mac is on its way but you cant have it just yet! Dont forget to post some pictures when you do though!

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dont currently own a mac unfortunatly
Good choice I should be making the switch fairly soon, might wait till the new OS X though????

OP
wytwolf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
Well TenderSurrender the wait was pretty short :) Thank good. lol I picked it up from the Fedex building supper time. I missed the drop off because i was still at work. Pretty good considering it wasn't suppose to ship in 4-6 days and arrive here 9-11 days from today. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Welcome and enjoy....I switched a couple of months ago.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.