Moddies, this isn't asking for help..OK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in Mac-Book, 24in imac, 15in G4 iMac, 12in PowerBook, G3 iMac, G3 PPC, G3 iBook, and a 'Newton'
My mini mouse went pear shaped on me today so I thought, good time to buy a new 'Wireless Mouse'.
Well I got it home and started to install the little thing when all of a sudden it dawned on me.
How do you install a wireless mouse with out the help of a 'Mouse' :D just a tad hard for an old bloke to work out.

So off to the shed to find an old mouse from my stock and that's the way I fixed it...bummer.

'What did we do before mice ':eek:

What would you do if you didn't have a spare:(

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
as long as you can remember the keyboard shortcut to focus on the menu bar, you should be ok. ;)

OP
MUDCRABS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in Mac-Book, 24in imac, 15in G4 iMac, 12in PowerBook, G3 iMac, G3 PPC, G3 iBook, and a 'Newton'
as long as you can remember the keyboard shortcut to focus on the menu bar, you should be ok. ;)

Ewik remember, I said I was old and remembering isn't an old mans thing;D

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
write it on masking tape and stick it to the bottom of your lappy or keyboard. ;P

OP
MUDCRABS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
write it on masking tape and stick it to the bottom of your lappy or keyboard. ;P

But I didn't know them in the first place:Evil:

But, but, it's done now and I'll give you a nudge when I have de next problemo;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen

Yep, no problem. It's..... er......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
ive never needed to install a mouse on a mac
interesting
-chris

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i didn't even think about that coach.

plug 'em in, may not work perfectly (much too slow or too fast), but should work.

and knightlie and MUDCRABS; right from the switcher f.a.q. ;P

Q: How do I switch the focus to the Apple on the menu bar like I could use the Windows key to open the start menu?
A: CTRL+F2, or on a notebook model you may have to Fn+CTRL+F2. Use the directional arrow keys to move anywhere else on the menu bar and then when you have your selection highlighted then press enter.

OP
MUDCRABS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i didn't even think about that coach.

plug 'em in, may not work perfectly (much too slow or too fast), but should work.

and knightlie and MUDCRABS; right from the switcher f.a.q. ;P

Q: How do I switch the focus to the Apple on the menu bar like I could use the Windows key to open the start menu?
A: CTRL+F2, or on a notebook model you may have to Fn+CTRL+F2. Use the directional arrow keys to move anywhere else on the menu bar and then when you have your selection highlighted then press enter.

But........................how do you get to the f.a.q......LOL
You forget, it's dead in the water:Sleeping:

And it won't work by just plugging in as you have to switch on 'Bluetooth'

But don't let it worry you, it's done now.

Beings my last post was deleted for no reason you might be able to help:

How do I move Bookmarks from Mozella 1.7.1 to the new Safari in one fowl swoop:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.