In Macbook Heaven

Reaction score
I have had mine about 4 months and it is the best thing I have ever brought.

I love the way it looks and the way it all just works, in the last few weeks I have brought a adapter so it displays on my hdtv and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse I have just upgraded it with a 120gig sata hdd and 2gig of ram.

now when I get home from work I place it under the tv and connect it up and watch a few dvds using front row and then surf the net all from the sofa.

It's just a shame the laptops always seem to get a new upgrade just after buying one, the new MBP looks such tempting a buy I just might get one for christmas.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Yeah, heaven pretty much describes it! ;D

I know, it's hard to stay with the upgrades. Of course, we all want the newest and best right when it comes out. :D

Anyway, for now sounds like you have pretty great set-up. Glad you're enjoying it.

Reaction score
Edge of the Cotswold (Just next to Liz's Gaff!!!)
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2gb, 250gb HD
I have had mine about 4 months and it is the best thing I have ever brought.

I love the way it looks and the way it all just works, in the last few weeks I have brought a adapter so it displays on my hdtv and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse I have just upgraded it with a 120gig sata hdd and 2gig of ram.

now when I get home from work I place it under the tv and connect it up and watch a few dvds using front row and then surf the net all from the sofa.

It's just a shame the laptops always seem to get a new upgrade just after buying one, the new MBP looks such tempting a buy I just might get one for christmas.

Out of interest, do you have to leave you MB open when its under the TV, or can you close it?

I just wondered as I was thinking about doing this :)

Rich

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4ghz C2D 4gb RAM,320gb WD Black 7.2k RPM. + iPhone 8Gb
yer lovin my macbook not tempted by the upgraded macbook coz a .16 cpu speed is just not worth it

but the macbook pro's look grate but i will miss the stuff the macbook has

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2Ghz C2D (Black), 4GB RAM, 320GB Disk, MAC OSX 10.6.1, AC, 80Gig Classic, iPhone 16G 3G
What do you need to get the macbook working with an HDTV?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.