iTunes account for iPhone??...

Reaction score
article I just read about preparing for iPhone mentioned that if you do not currently have an iTunes account established, one would be needed for iPhone and your music. I don't recall this being a requirement when I sync'd my video iPod with my Mac. Could this mean that this is looking ahead to music downloads from iTunes direct to the iPhone?

Reaction score
Yes- from appl.com
To set up your iPhone, you’ll need an account with Apple’s iTunes Store. If you already have an iTunes account, make sure you know your account name and password. If you don’t have an account, you should set one up now to save time later. To set up an account, launch iTunes, select the iTunes Store, and click the Sign In button in the upper right corner of iTunes. Sign in and you’re ready to go.

Reaction score
iPhone can play videos and music.
I think the format should be same as the video iPod. We can sync the content from iTunes to iPhone.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried making an iTunes account? I did and they want my credit card information. Is anyone worried?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Not at all.

I've been using iTunes for a little over 3 months. They don't charge a Penny to ur CC until u actually make a purchase. And even then, they don't charge the CC for another week. In a process to just collect all ur purchases for that week and charge ur card only once.

Reaction score
Too bad iPhone is a piece of junk - you have to be really, really shallow to buy a device just because it has a touch screen.

ttp://www.avi-converter.net/avi_to_iphone/ (outdated link removed)

:Confused: ... ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.