Cell Phone

I

iPod

Is there any way I can get my Samsung cell phone to sync with my mac's ical and other iSync-ables? :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
If your samsung cellphone has bluetooth and your iMac does too, then yes, you should just be able to go into iSync and set up a new device.

OP
E

Euler

Samsung sgh-e715 Connectivity

muso said:
If your samsung cellphone has bluetooth and your iMac does too, then yes, you should just be able to go into iSync and set up a new device.

I have a similar issue. My phone doesn't have ir or bluetooth. The data-connection kit from Samsung utilizes a serial port. (Does any other product still use those things?!) I acquired a Serial to USB adapter and tried a shareware program called "Samsung Mobile Utility 1.0b4 X" to try and download/upload data. It didn't work. I have a feeling that running Samsung's EasyGPRS program in something like VirtualPC won't work either. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
get a new phone???

Or see if there are any 3rd party tools out on the net that do what you're looking for...

I found a really neat prog for my sonyericsson, but no ideas on what you can find for samsung.

Try fansites and similar pages for helpful links!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.