• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Delivery time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 GHz, 160 GB at 7200rpms 4GB ram...iPhone 3G
How long will it take for my mac plus other things to arrive. It says on the site 4-6 weeks. Is this accurate, how long did it take your macs to reach you? I'm in Toronto by the way so I don't think that it would be very different from the States.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I have found that Apple seems to do a great job of UNDER promising and OVER delivering... meaning it will (most likely) get to you much quicker than advertised...

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea another thing, It says 4-6 weeks... But then it also says 8 business days...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
In my case when I ordered my MacBook with the extra Rams and bigger HD, it shipped from China... yup CHINA :\

I ordered it on a Monday, SHipped on a Wednesday and delivered on the following Monday (Promise date was Tuesday). I had paid for Expedited shipping.

Meanwhile I ordered Parallels on the same day, all in one order with my MacBook and I arrived 2 days later. So everything else other than ur Mac will probably get there first (talk about teasing the heck out of u :p)

Well at least that what happened for me.

Cheers

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So your saying, that when I order my MBP, plus wireless mouse, plus notebook case, plus ipod shuf. They're gonna be seperate? I thought It would all be in one box..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini w/ 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
heh for me, I ordered my girlfriend's nano for her birthday...it was to arrive the day before her birthday, according to Apple's email. It arrived a WEEK before her birthday, and I couldn't bear to hide it from her...

Kudos to Apple...for early delivery and letting me state my love forever for her on her iPod. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
So your saying, that when I order my MBP, plus wireless mouse, plus notebook case, plus ipod shuf. They're gonna be seperate? I thought It would all be in one box..

Nope, separate. It even says that somewhere on the website in the Shipping policy also should be somewhere on ur Invoice.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.