Mail and Auto Capitals etc...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
a few months ago i switched to mac from pc and it was the best decision i have ever made. anyway i just decided to take it a step further and switch from entourage to mail,address book, and ical and the thing that i am really missing is having my "i's" etc.. and the beginning of sentences automatically capitalized for me so i can just type away. i have had that luxury for so many years that i dont even think about it anymore. i have searched for a solution to get this to work in mail but have had no luck. can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks

OP
fletch33
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
i am going to assume that if nobody here knows then it might not be possible. this seems like such an easy thing to do and i really miss it.

thanks for any help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.