Configuring a logitech gamepad for my iMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
I'm going completely spare! I just bought a Logitech Dual Action gamepad (apparantly mac OS compatible) well, yes it registers on my system. I've fouund some program called controller mate, to configure the gamepad so i can play Halo, but am going MAD. Trying to assign the Hatswitch to mouse axis is proving hard. Any one done this before?
Sim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
Are you trying to configure using this software, or within Halo itself? I played the demo a bit, and I recall some options like that within the controller options. Personally, I don't think using 3rd party software would be all that effective for configuration. Surely the game would have options to configure button layout.

OP
Simbad54
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the reply. Thre is an option in Halo for a gamepad, but it's never available when i plug in the pad. There's a forum with the 3rd party softwar, so I'll try that out, see what i turn up. Cheers.
Sim

OP
Simbad54
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Turns out I had to upgrade my Version of Halo, so all is well. Thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.