• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Windows: Automotive

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Ok check this. I went on that website in safari and tried to view that video. The pop-up said that I need a browser that is compatibale with the media player :rolleyes: So I opened the same page in IE on the Mac and again, tried to view the video. The pop-up window again said that I need IE or Netscape. ***?? I am in IE and the stupid site is giving me error messages. Microsoft... :mad:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah, it's things like that what promted me to be M$ free. I don't even dual boot my pc - Linux only... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
grrr now microsoft are trying to take over cars now... whatever next

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Next, Micro-slime will try to take over the world. :p

But, like one of those old episodes of "Pinky and the Brain", it won't work. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.