New iMac problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I ordered an iMac recently and I was very excited about switching. But when I opened up the box I found that I had received a Dell Dimension E521 with an Apple sticker on it. Is this what an iMac is meant to be?

Don't get me wrong if this is what the iMac is meant to be, but I thought it was going to be more like the pictures I've seen on the Apple website. I ordered it directly from Apple.com.

It has Windows on it too. I thought it had a different OS on it? Did they change it recently or something?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Apple.com will not ship you a dell. I doubt a Dell of that size would fit in the iMacs box. Is this a joke? If not, what does the box say on it? Apple does not sell DELL computers.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I smell a TROLL.

--

Thinking the same here unless someone at the shipping company ripped the label off his iMac and put it on a Dell. :D

M

MacHeadCase

Uhm yeah, sure... Unless it was G.D. doing the shipping. :D

DoNotFeedTroll.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
That's what you get for buying from shady people on ebay! :p

Either this is a bad joke, you're on something, or have some mental condition to even think that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.