Entourage emails have wrong date

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here, hope you can help.

I am using POP3 email with Entourage 2004 and am having trouble with received emails. The date on some (not all) emails is completely wrong. I have had emails dated 14-08-2018. I know that some of these emails have been sent from Lotus Notes but am not sure if it is only happening to mails received from Lotus Notes users.

Please help.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hi. I'm new here, hope you can help.

I am using POP3 email with Entourage 2004 and am having trouble with received emails. The date on some (not all) emails is completely wrong. I have had emails dated 14-08-2018. I know that some of these emails have been sent from Lotus Notes but am not sure if it is only happening to mails received from Lotus Notes users.

Please help.

It's hard to say, but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this is an Entourage problem - particularly with emails that you're receiving (not sending). Try setting up a free web-based mail account on G-Mail and see if the problem persists from those that have sent you email to your POP3 account and exhibit the problem.

OP
J
Reaction score
It appears that emails sent from other email clients like outlook or yahoo work ok. It is when lotus notes sends me an email that the problem occurs. The same emails sent to outlook from a notes user work ok.
It appears that entourage has a problem with lotus notes emails. Any way around this problem?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.