internet connection problem????

Reaction score
My sister put her mac book to sleep this morning while in vista... when she tried to wake it up, the computer woke up but the screen would not turn on..... (the caps lock button would light up and you could hear clicking if you click an icon) Her mac has vista on it too so i figured it had something to do with drivers and bootcamp.... i told her to let it die then plug in the charger and start it up. The computer started perfectly but she can't connect to the net no more. The computer is seeing my wifi network connecting ok but won't load any web pages. When i use the network diagnose wizard it tells me the firewall might be a problem. when i turn off the firewall it makes no difference..... when i run the dianostic again it tells me the computer is connected fine maybe you typed in a wrong web address????? any ideas? could it be a virus?

Reaction score
hm.. is Mac OS still working? if so, I wouldn't worrie about it :)

OP
R
Reaction score
actually no, mac or vista is not working and on both sides everything looks good and the network diagnostic can't find a problem

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.