• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Lol

lpn

Reaction score
I just found this website using stumbleupon and i thought it was gold. I'm guessing it's a response to the growth in mac awareness, (or as i call it macwareness) and those goofy commercials. It's pretty funny, just dont take it too srsly.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

warning: contains foul language and mac bashing :)

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
my proxy server at work won't let me get there, so it must be pretty bad.

Reaction score
You know you are getting somewhere when people start to really pick at you, these people crack me up they never have a real argument against Macs, just opinions and FUD. There's an old saying: "If you don't get it then it wasn't meant for you". Seems to apply nicely to these people.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
that was funny as heck. "Broke Mac Mountain" had me in tears! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.