Preloaded Games

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Do the Big Board Games on the macbook work. I keep trying to play but there is never anyone else. I can't imagine there being zero players. Anybody have any ideas about this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
No clue, I immediately took them off my MB as soon as I got it. I only have Armagetron Advanced installed, as far as games go. I'm an ex-Counter-Strike player, trying to quit gaming in general.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Do the Big Board Games on the macbook work. I keep trying to play but there is never anyone else. I can't imagine there being zero players. Anybody have any ideas about this?

I think they are LAN games so you can play with someone who's on the same network as you but it sounds like you're asking if you can play against someone over the internet. And that I believe is not possible.
Those games were pretty cool on the Macbook. I think I keep forgetting to install them on the iMac.
Hope this helps.
Bryan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.