Graphic forum

Reaction score
I was thinking, could we have software related sub forums to the graphics forum. For example a photoshop forum, indesign, illustrator forum etc?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Ideas like this come up from time to time but the usual (and logical) response given from the powers that be each time is sub forums wouldnt generate enough traffic (theads) on their own to warrant a forum to them selves.

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Individual subforums for those programs would not generate enough traffic to justify them. If in the future, that changes, we'll look into it.

Reaction score
Also, I strongly believe that you shouldn't shove too many subjects into a single forum. There are plenty of Adobe CS forums that provide better knowledge and a lot of threads out there.

OP
Pixel_Donkey
Reaction score
Individual subforums for those programs would not generate enough traffic to justify them. If in the future, that changes, we'll look into it.

How could you judge if it would be used or not?

If this puts no extra load on the server then can you not trial it?
I can understand what everyone is saying, yes there are other forums related just for photoshop etc on other sites but thats no reason not have one here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Because I see no avalanche of Photoshop, Illustrator, etc posts. If we begin to see that, we'll begin to think about a special forum.

Also, we are very conscious as to not clutter up the forum. Too many forums makes browsing and managing too difficult.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.