Just got my first Mac product today...holy crap.

W

wahdiatme

Wow, my iPod arrived today (powerbook arriving monday). I am just as amazed with the product as I am the packaging.. very nice. The way everything has its own little area and the box and.. the.. and.. ok.. enough.

but yea.. very nice impression for the 1st product from apple..

i just wish my PB would get here so I could actually use it. :(

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
wahdiatme said:
Wow, my iPod arrived today (powerbook arriving monday). I am just as amazed with the product as I am the packaging.. very nice. The way everything has its own little area and the box and.. the.. and.. ok.. enough.

but yea.. very nice impression for the 1st product from apple..

i just wish my PB would get here so I could actually use it. :(

I'm hooked big time, I just got a 40G iPod to go with my twin G5, iMac & eMac. All of them came in superb packaging and they all did exactly what it says on the box, you can't get much better than that.

Amen-Moses

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
I absolutely agree. The iPod was my first Apple product and I was blown away at the attention to detail. The packaging was brilliant, the laser etching on the back of the iPod, everything. My Powerbook was the same way, and the little power adaptor for it just blew me away, the way it comes in two pieces so you don't have to carry an enormous adaptor everwhere with you.

That, in combination with Apple's downright AMAZING customer service thus far, has made me a very happy switcher.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I hate my iPod. It don't let me extract ALL my music as well as playlists... FOR FREE! :(
Other than that its great!

OP
P

prozach1576

Osiris22x said:
I absolutely agree. The iPod was my first Apple product and I was blown away at the attention to detail. The packaging was brilliant, the laser etching on the back of the iPod, everything. My Powerbook was the same way, and the little power adaptor for it just blew me away, the way it comes in two pieces so you don't have to carry an enormous adaptor everwhere with you.

That, in combination with Apple's downright AMAZING customer service thus far, has made me a very happy switcher.

Come on...don't forget the brilliant things that fold out for the cord to wrap around. Unbelievable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
prozach1576 said:
Come on...don't forget the brilliant things that fold out for the cord to wrap around. Unbelievable.

Which things are you referring to?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Osiris22x said:
Which things are you referring to?

The power adapter has two fold out "arms" that allow you to wrap the excess wire around.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.