Refurbished???

Reaction score
How many of you guys would trust a refurbished laptop from the apple website. From what I've read, they seem to go through extensive steps to make them good as new. I know that I probably wouldn't buy one off a random person, because I'll have no idea what they put the laptop through. But yeah, how many of you would trust one from the apple site???

OP
T
Reaction score
I feel so much better. I think i'll be buying a refurbished MBP. Thanks for all the help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I feel so much better. I think i'll be buying a refurbished MBP. Thanks for all the help.

Mine's a refurb. It's hit or miss. People complain about getting messed up computers.

My first refurb came in the mail with the piece above the release latchbowed out and had lines in the screen when the color space was changed to ARGB from sRGB.

I sent it back and ordered another one.

My second refurb was new in box.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
My MBP CD refurb had some issues I've already written about. Now that is is all fixed up it seems to be fine. I had a tower I could rely on while Apple fixed my laptop, three times.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
ill be reverting to a celeron 1.8ghz for about a week while my lappy goes to appy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.