• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple store is being updated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4Ghz, 2Gb RAM, 160Gb HDD, 8600M GT, iPod Classic 80Gb
Reaction score
Proper good news! Just found it myself, was checking it out by chance!!!

I hope it's new updates! Is this the method they usually update the products? I'm new to all things mac, so have no idea how they usually work!!!

EDIT: By the way, they're updating the uk store too, so hope it's new products!!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 120gb HD, 2.0ghz, 1gb Ram.
The rumors are looking to be very true.

Reaction score
I know, it's cool! How the heck do people find out about the rumors though? I was reading yesterday about the MBP being updated today, there are some sneaky sneaky people out there! haha

Of course, it mightnot be the upgrade of the mbp, but it's still good news i'm sure

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.