Restoring

cas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz 512mb Mac OSX 10.4.8
hi
i want to erase everything in my HDD ndd reinstall mac osx, this is my first mac, i have formated PCs but not a mac.
any help will be thanked.
n_n

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.0 ghz core duo 2. 2gb ram ddr2, 60gb hard drive, superdrive. ipod video 30gb. Iphone
Use the disks you have that came with the macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Pop in the disc and wait till loads and click it. Your computer will restart to the disc and will bring you though the menu's for reinstall. It's fairly easy and doesn't take as long as XP. I do a very minimal install these days, only a few GB's and it takes maybe a half hour total.
Bryan

OP
cas

cas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz 512mb Mac OSX 10.4.8
Pop in the disc and wait till loads and click it. Your computer will restart to the disc and will bring you though the menu's for reinstall. It's fairly easy and doesn't take as long as XP. I do a very minimal install these days, only a few GB's and it takes maybe a half hour total.
Bryan

i made this after, it takes me like 45min and when it finished everything was in the same place, i just want to erase EVERYTHING en mi HD..
like new...
maybe in the reinstall process i pass somthing about formating the Hd i dont know... :S

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.