it's finally here...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,white 2.16ghz C2D/2GB RAM/120GB, iPOD 60GB
This is my first post using my new macbook...and it feels fantastic!

thank you to those of you who have patiently answered my questions while I waited for my baby to arrive. It took about 5 freakin weeks to get here (due to some mix-up at the reseller), and the wait was excruciating. I thought this day would never come, but I have mac-forums and all of you to thank for sustaining me during those dark times.

thank you all keep up the good work! And all us newbie switchers are in your debt =)

yours truly,

qwinkan
macbook white
2.16ghz
2gb RAM
120gb HD

M

MacHeadCase

YAY!!!

Congrats on the arrival of your new MacBook. Remember, don't hesitate to ask if you have any problems or need clarification on certain points of Mac OS X's workings!

Here's to a long and fruitful relationship with your MacBook! :Cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Hey qwinkan,

Congrats on ur new MacBook. and like MHC said, don't hesitate to ask any questions as we'll be very happy to help u.

Now go enjoy that Kickn MacBook ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
congrats man. 5 weeks thats a heck of a wait. my mbp 17 is coming Wednesday cant wait. its only been like 5 days. good luck with the new toy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
wow they bleep out thats crazy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.