• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

WWDC Information

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
As to beret9987's post about Tiger, it's going to be shown at the "World Wide Developers Conference" or WWDC on June 28th 2004. Steve Jobs will doing the keynote in San Francisco, CA @ 10AM which is when and where they'll unveil the new operating system. Note: That's next month, not past tense. I'm not sure how so many of you got the idea that WWDC already happened...

Anyway, my question is this: Does anybody have any information as to whether or not Apple is going to broadcast this event (mainly the keynote speech) live on a webcast, like last time? I'd love to watch it live as it unfolds.

J

JazzTrpt

They usually broadcast the two big ones per year live, then post it later on the website if you miss it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
And there won't be a BSOD while installing a printer :D

OP
Osiris22x
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
witeshark said:
And there won't be a BSOD while installing a printer :D

It was a scanner...but yes. I'd hate to see Steve's reaction if he WAS embarassed on stage. That man has a short fuse.

T

TylerMoney

which makes him awesome. no one else in the industry acts like him at all, and that could by why he's so good at what he does.

S

Sita

I really don't think so. His closed-minded attitude and unrelentless business practices nearly put Apple out of business, and resulted in Woz leaving the company. From what I've read he's toned down a bit now that he has a daugther ("It's not mine! Honest!") and is married.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Agreed with Sita. He's not a very good businessman. A good leader, hence a good head of the organisation (apple, pixar), but I really don't think he should take over from Micheal Eisner @ Disney.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
TylerMoney said:
Well, Micheal Eisner is no better than a Steve Jobs....

yes, neither of them are worthy. eisner's gonna get kicked out soon i believe. "the alamo" was bad for him too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.