Starcraft 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Dam_... it's about time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I agree the trailer is nice. But what got me more interested in the gameplay video now on the site. Very interesting. Yes the game has huge shoes to fill but if they pull it off (which I think they will) it'll be awesome.

And yes I'm too so looking forward to this game.

Just one question. Do you think the PC and OS X release of this will be on the same disc like things like Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 were? I hope so. But yeah probabily way to early to ask these kinda things.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Just one question. Do you think the PC and OS X release of this will be on the same disc like things like Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 were? I hope so. But yeah probabily way to early to ask these kinda things.

from the starcraft2.com FAQ.

As with all of Blizzard's recent releases, StarCraft II will ship on both PC and Mac simultaneously.

I would assume they have both on the same disc (I know they did with Diablo 2, I never played Warcraft 3 so don't know about that)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D, 1 GB ram, 120GB HD
have you heard about diablo 3? blizzard hasn't realeased much if any official information but i've been hearing from various sources that it could be here next year

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2.0GHz Macbook, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD
I've watched the gameplay videos and I think it looks amazing! I'm pretty sad about there being no more dragoons, but so far it seems to stay true to the original starcraft (large armies vs large armies).. I never did like all that micro-ing in warcraft 3. The only thing I'm worried about is the "ultimate weapons" (Protoss Mothership and similar) will be too much like heroes, which i didn't care much for in wc3 aswell.

Super excited though! Can't wait. =)

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67ghz powerbook G4, 1GB RAM, 100GB HD.
The protoss units on the website have dragoons...

EDIT: got confused with the immortals

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
The protoss units on the website have dragoons...

I believe those are the Immortals, they are supossed to be like the dragoons.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.