• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple and FedEx Screw UP!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Good Afternoon All,

I can't believe this. I had Ordered and iPod Case from the Apple store and asked for the Overnight Shipping with FedEx and I was HAPPY to see that it actually shipped last night, only to be met with disappointment today :Shouting:

I went to the FedEx website to track the package and everything seemed to be on track the Package shipped out of Canada and was set to arrive today before 3pm. I go on the website again about an 1 hour ago to find that its stuck in Indianapolis, called FedEx to only be told by the annoying rep that the Plane landed too late and that the package won't be delivered till Monday. And only to INFURIATE me even more she tell me that APPLE didn't provide them with a FULL delivering Address they only gave them the Apt number, City and State no Street Name or Building NUMBER. I tried to tell the rep the correct info when she kept on sayin that she couldn't take the info from me and that Apple has to provide the info.

Honestly thats just BS especially from FedEx. :Grimmace: :Shouting:

Thanks for reading I just wanted to vent.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I hear you. Always annoys me when stuff like that happens.

Here where I live things will not be left if I am not here, so I depend on tracking so I can be here w hen the shipment arrives. A close friend sent me 2 Video cards for a Rig I am working on Via UPS. Got the tracking and was tracking it, all of a sudden it changed and was rescheduled to the 31th from the 30th so on the 30th I had stuff to do and left. They without warning try to deliver it on the 30th like it was originally supposed to be and of course I was gone. So I got it yesterday and all is ok, but that still irks me they can't even report the proper info on their tracking site. Normally it works great and is dead on.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
yeah man its annoying. And the FedEx rep had the attitude of "Whatever, I really don't care"

So much for customer service over there :Shouting:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 2.0 ghz Intel Core 2, 2GB ram||[G4 Imac Flat Panel] |800mhz|1Gb RAM|60gb HDD
I've always had nothing but trouble and attitude from fed ex

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Years ago I had the best service from FedEx, but all of a sudden prices went up and quality went down. Attitude got worse also! Don't really know what happened, but NewEgg used to be exclusively FedEx till the price and attitude change, then started offering UPS as an option. I usually go with UPS now when ordering from NewEgg.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.