Top of Page / Bottom of Page

Reaction score
I switched about a 3 months ago and thanks to all the helpful threads i've never had to ask any questions about my switch the wealth of all the information in the threads are insane and i have found everything i needed. But im having one simple problem that i can't seem to pin point. After i installed the qs with itunes plugin i made the triggers the for pause and play button command to apple key + page up and page down and the apple key + home for previous song and apple key + end for next song. Obviously those correspond with home and end and even when i quit qs the home and end keys still dont work. I try hitting apple/fn/alt/ctrl and the home + end keys but nothing works. All i want is the function in firefox to go to the end of the page and to the top is there anyway to get it back to the regular home/end keys?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
try command (apple key) and the up or down arrow.

M

MacHeadCase

Hi greenz and welcome to Mac-Forums!

If what Eric suggests doesn't work, maybe you'll have to remap that key combo. I could become messy though if the key combo you choose already belongs to an app so chose carefully. Maybe use three keys instead of only two? Ex.: ⌘ + Shift + Home and ⌘ + Shift + End, perhaps?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
are you sure you're doing command and up arrow or down arrow?

maybe it's just another of firefox for mac's oddities...

OP
G
Reaction score
thanks for the help i want pressing home/end to get to top and bottom instead of page up / page down. so i had to take my itunes triggers off of page up/ page down.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.