imac speakers?

G.D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 24"
what are the best options for some kick *** audio on the new imac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I recommend the JBL Creature II because they're white so they'll compliment new iMacs nicely and they sound pretty nice or Harmon Kardon Soundsticks II. Both are pretty cool looking as well.
Bryan

Reaction score
I bought some JBL Creature IIs but sold them on. I found the bass muddy and the small speakers tinny. I highly recommend the Klipsch ProMedia 2.0: great, strong bass depth, clear mid and upper registers, all without a subwoofer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
jbl ii's

another vote for jbl creatures

for the money - they are awesome

if your a fidelity freak you would probably spend more

regards

Reaction score
we have the Bose Companion 3 series, love them.

M

MacHeadCase

I have to recommend Klipsch speakers. They always get the best reviews and I heard them in a store: heads above competition. ProMedia 2.1.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I have to recommend Klipsch speakers. They always get the best reviews and I heard them in a store: heads above competition. ProMedia 2.1.

Agreed. I have the Promedia 2.1's and Love them. Just don't get them if you live in an Apartment unless you turn DOWN the subwoofer knob! Your neighbors might not like you if you don't!!! :D

M

MacHeadCase

Yeah I have an old Altec Lansing 621 speaker set and if I could come up with the money, I'd go Klipsch this very minute! Gotta pay for the move first then maybe go for the nice shiny new things. :D

OP
G

G.D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 24"
Cheers guys, i just purchased the jbl creatures for 149 AD
and what wicked little creatures they are

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
The JBL creatures are cute! When I get an iMac (sometime this year hopefully :)) I am planning on getting those.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.