theres going to be new macbooks? when os 10.5 comes out right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod |
theres going to be new macbooks? when os 10.5 comes out right? new hardware everyone is sure right i dont know if apple does that thanks bye just wondering

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Apple is really hush hush about new product announcements. So know one really knows for sure if there will be new macbooks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
1.) Nobody knows
2.) Please write in sentences, in English, so we know what you're on about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
The MacBooks just got a product line refresh, so chances are that when Leopard 10.5 is released, the MacBooks will just begin shipping with the new OS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Conjecture alert!

I wonder if the reason they've 'upped' the spec on their MacBooks is to clear stock.

I'm also pretty sure that the refurb MacBooks have dropped in price recently - I think this may also be a possible sign - getting rid of what's not needed.

:)

Leopard is not due out till October - by then I think LED back lit screens will be regularly filtering through to Wintel Laptops (even getting into the budget models in some cases) I think this will be true of MacBooks (not just the pro) also.

More powerful CPUs and better on board graphics have become (and will become) available since the release of the current models - so I think there's a few things they can do - and I think they will do. October will see new tech and OS in the portable and iMac range - I think ;)

Reaction score
New MacBooks will come out with Flash drives, no CD-Drive, superfast Santa Rosa processors and lasers next Tuesday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
lol 'yogi'

dont forget the attachment that makes you coffee.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
New MacBooks will come out with Flash drives, no CD-Drive, superfast Santa Rosa processors and lasers next Tuesday.

Well, the lasers are actually fitted to sharks, which come with the MacBook to protect your investment. Apple's marketing will read "Comes with sharks, with frickin' lasers on their heads". :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.