iTunes artwork and QuickTime playlist

Reaction score
2 questions.

1.) Is there a way to clear out the artwork in iTunes to start from scratch? I have lo-res images that I want to replace with hi-res.

2.) Is there seriously no way to setup a playlist for videos in QuickTime? I'm surprised that there isnt some kind of playlist available like just about every other media player. Unless im missing something, which is entirely possible.

Reaction score
Perform a Get Info on your whole iTunes Library and in the info window make sure there's no album art showing. Now place a check in the box to the left of the alb art box, and this will clear it all.

I just created a second iTunes Library and imported a bunch of songs and tested this out. It wiped the alb art for that second library only, so this means that the original alb art will most likely still be stored in:

YourUserAccount -> Music -> iTunes -> Album Artwork

So if you really want it removed, I would just clean out any folder that you find in iTunes -> Album Artwork. On my iMac there were 2 folders at this location; Download & Local.

Picture 2.png

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 4

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.