External Display

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2GB RAM, 22" Samsung WS monitor, Apple Bluetooth KB & Mighty Mouse, Airport Extreme BS
If you really want a 19" then okay. I just found that if you go another inch you get higher resolution. One important point is whether your monitor comes with a DVI cable or analog cable, both or none! This was an important factor in my decision since the 225bw came with a DVI cable. Yes, you will still need to buy a DVI adapter at the Apple store.

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.0 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
Thx, but im a tight budget, and i will also have to buy Bluetouth keyboard and Mice, so it will be a little expensive, and the 20" is 1/3 more of the price of the 19".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
If you are on a budget, skip the bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
You won't pay 1/3 more for a monitor but you'll pay a 1/3 or more for that?
A larger monitor is more important that a new keyboard and mouse if you've already got them.
Bryan

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If you are on a budget, skip the bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
You won't pay 1/3 more for a monitor but you'll pay a 1/3 or more for that?
A larger monitor is more important that a new keyboard and mouse if you've already got them.
Bryan
As far as i know you need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to close the macbook to only use the external moniter?

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Btw
I wont say im on a "tight" budget. But im only 14 years old, and out of a job atm, and i would like to keep some money for a new dSLR lense, a only have around a 1000 $ left, and this will cost me around 600 $.
(I live in Denmark and we have a bit more Tax if you think it sounds wierd)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.