He warranty

Reaction score
I'm planning to get the mid range white macbook for uni in september so I will be buying it in a couple of months. As I'm a university student I will get a 14% discount so I'll be paying £713 for it. I know that compared to a lot of people this is a lot cheaper but for me it's still expensive and one of the ways I could justify spending that much was the fact that apple are currently offering an extended 3yr warranty with all HE purchases.

Does anyone know how long this warranty offer lasts because I'm going away for a month soon and would be absolutely gutted if it wasnt included anymore. Should I just buy it now?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
I'm not sure how long it lasts but if you want the extended warranty that badly then you may as well go for it now. In my opinion, why bother waiting?

Either that or contact Apple and ask them how long the offer lasts for, then base your purchase on that.

OP
W
Reaction score
I'm going backpacking for a month in july so I really dont have any spare cash at the moment, unless I spend my savings on the mac and take the big risk that I'll be able to get enough overtime to cover my holiday:Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Mac Book Pro
Hmm. At the end of the day it's really your choice. It's up to you whether you want to go into your savings and get overtime etc. If i was you id contact Apple and see what the deal is with the warranty and when it runs out.

Hope my wisdom helps!!

OP
W
Reaction score
I just phoned apple up and its not a special offer, the warranty is always 3 years:D I'm really happy now, thanks for your advice

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.