Flow looks very promising.

Reaction score
Flow is an FTP client for the Mac that looks extremely nice. If you read the developers blog, there are two screencasts that shows it capabilities.

As of right now, it's in a private beta, but I thought I would give you all a heads up, since I have been looking at it for a while.

I've included direct links to both screencasts for your convenience:
Screencast 1
Screencast 2

It definitely looks a ton nicer than Transmit!

M

MacHeadCase

Thanks for the heads up Brendan. I use Cyberduck but this could come in handy!

Reaction score
That looks great! Im sure it could come in handy. I have signed up for the private beta, but I have not gotten any emails yet, so, I guess I was not chosen.

This is for sure an app to keep your eyes on...

OP
Brendan
Reaction score
I've watched screencasts of all the other FTP software out there, and the way the files are handled and shown on screen proves to be the best.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Hey Guys.

I'm actually the developer of Flow. I was a member here quite a while back, but left (a whole big fiasco actually) and found myself working on a multitude of things. Flow of course, being the derivative of one of them.

I have signed up for the private beta, but I have not gotten any emails yet, so, I guess I was not chosen.
The private beta is actually a group of people I personally chose (not based on the Get Notified list, mostly friends and various others who work on other components of the application). No worries though, the public beta is of course upcoming --- I'm working quite hard to get it out as fast as possible.

Also, thanks for the feedback. I always appreciate it!

Reaction score
ApplejustWorks: O.. I though you auto made beta.. correction.. I signed up for that list. I ahve also sent you an email and would love to further dicuss Flow, as I am sure it will be very useful for my blog, http://iAppblog.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.